Saturday, July 6, 2013

Who is this more difficult on???

I ran to the store after work today. The back of my car was full of grocery bags. As I turned down my road I could see my husb had one of our trailers attached to his truck. The closer I got, the higher my blood pressure was getting as I realized he had parked right in front of our driveway so you couldn't get in. I pulled up to him crunched down working on getting his 1926 Harley started. I said firmly; "Please move so I can get into the driveway." He said enthusiastically; "Hi Babe! Can you pull down the street a minute until I get this done?" He was asking for a freaking miracle. My blood pressure went from simmering to boiling. I was LIVID! I said; "Ben, I have groceries in the back of my car I need you to move right now." He could sense the tone of my voice and said; "I'll do it right now babe." I backed up to give him room, put my car in park and started laughing hysterically. Was I serious?! These are groceries. I parked, got out of the car and apologized for my irrational behavior.
Am I really the monster of infertility? Could I be the absolute devil of myself? Benj and I joke that we may have a baby but we may be divorced at the end of this. Of course that isn't true but IVF isn't for the faint of heart or uncommitted couple. We have had more trials during this six week process than we have ever had. These insignificant fights are hard on a marriage. If we can get through this I truly believe we can get through anything. My husband is a gem! He is a saint! He is my everything. Benny THANK YOU!! Thank you for being my everything when I am broken, incomplete and irrational. I'm afraid that is becoming an every day event now. Not having control of your emotions and actions is the hardest thing I have ever been through. This is not me. This is not the person I want to be. This is not the person I will be. I love you with all of my heart Ben! Walking on egg shells won't last forever!!

I start my first ultrasound and blood work on Monday to see when we are ready for our egg retrieval..... OH HELL YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment