Saturday, July 13, 2013

17 BABIES ANYONE??? WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Our IVF experience isn't anything short of a miracle. The embryologist called this morning to say all 17 eggs were mature, took ICSI and are looking awesome. We can't believe it. I know this is all the man upstairs taking care of us. We are praying for enough embryos to do frozen cycles after this one. We feel so blessed!

Gail called me later in the day to see how I was doing and also congratulate us. She couldn't believe the news. For a woman that has worked at the U for 17 years to say that, I feel incredibly watched over. 
Thank you for every ones support, love and prayers! We will have our transfer Tuesday morning...

3 comments:

  1. wooooohoooooo is right. That is what I like to hear. Look at you Little Miss Fertile! I'm so happy for you both. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need today's details!!!!!!!!! I've thought about you ALL DAY LONG! I hope both little nuggets are snuggling into there new 9 mo home! TWINS HERE WE COME!!! :D

    So much love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE'RE WAITING.... trying to be patient but LET'S HEAR THE NEWS!! No NEWS IS GOOD NEWS RIGHT?? Hope you are resting cause I know you are rather incapable of it!

    LOVES!! Times ten!!

    ReplyDelete