Tuesday, November 5, 2013

a whopping 3940!!!

That is right friends..... MY numbers more then doubled! YaY!!!! The nurse said it is either a really strong pregnancy with numbers so high or there is a good possibility two babes nestled in for the long hall. We won't know for sure until our 6 week ultrasound with Dr. H. Doesn't matter, either way at least one is in there cozy and I am thrilled. I can't believe this is really happening! 
Here is that beloved needle that has to go all the way into my hips every night for a muscular injection. Progesterone shots are much easier now that I doing it with results. They still make me cry 90% of the time now since my hips are so bruised from all the injections but I sure try to take it like a WO-man. Lets be honest, no man is dumb enough to be the recipient of one of these beauts. I have to continue shots every night until I am 10 weeks pregnant and estrogen until then too. 

BEING PREGNANT IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Informative blog! it was very useful for me.Thanks for sharing. Do share more ideas regularly.
    Village Talkies a top quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & 3d, 2d animation video makers in Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing & Training videos, Product demo videos, Product video explainers, 2d, 3d Animation, Motion graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos and more for all start-ups, industries and corporate companies. 
    From scripting to corporate, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production, our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline and to meet the company goals and objectives.

    ReplyDelete