Sunday, September 8, 2013

with hope..... RoUnD tWo!

We decided to give this IVF thing another shot (no pun intended) after some well deserved time to heal from the hard blow of  invitro not working last time. I feel like my body is finally back to normal minus a few pounds left of the 16 I gained during the fresh cycle. There was no late night ice cream sabotage in that 16 lbs. The scale was climbing about a half pound a day which made me more strict with my eating.  It is truly amazing what hormones and medication do to your bod! I have been THOROUGHLY ENJOYING Ute Crossfit 4-5x's a week the last few months trying to get my hot bod back. Although I have gotten much stronger and more fit my body is still not the same as pre IVF. Our bods must be the ultimate sacrifice in this game of chemical procreation hell..... HAPPILY SACRIFICED.... if we can get a little muffin here!

Starting today, I begin taking birth control and a baby aspirin everyday, in addition to my thyroid medication and prenatal vitamins. Let the fun begin.....

Five million babies have been born worldwide since 1978 thanks to IVF
for the freakin' love.... pReTTy PLEASE... let us be five million and ONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment