Monday, February 14, 2011

LoVe DAY--

First and foremost-- Happy Engagement Day to my husb!! It was a year ago today that I got engaged to my BFF! It has been such an incredible year of so much LAUGHTER, challenges, GROWTH, happiness, SeRvIcE and LOVE! I finally found my King and every day I seem to love him even more! Every one says that you will love your spouse more and more as you build a life and memories together. I can finally agree to this statement! I can't imagine and wait to share the love of my parents and grandparents relationships! It is no wonder our grandparents unconditionally love their spouse with depends, bed pans, curly grey bull cuts, amnesia, accidents, flabby skin, droopy boobs, yellow finger nails, sneaky farts, long curled toe nails and saggy butts! Life is so much better in LOVE!


 We enjoyed the best Valentines Day starting with some Bieb Feev! Yes-- WE! Ben and I joined Shanny, Matt, Robin, Jeff and Bridger at Never Say Never! You may be a hater until you see the Biebs in action! This motion pic has a fab message NOT TO MENTION-- USHER! He can always make a V day better with his white grill, crazy fresh moves and bangin' bod!


Then we hit up OUR FAV--
There is nothing quite like Filet Oscar (Steak, King Crab, Asparagus & a side of Bearnaise Sauce) let alone on V-DAY! It was a dream come true after our....
Round ONE: Bread & clam sauce, Meat Balls and Banana Juice
ROUND Two: Fresh baked rolls, Cream of Broccoli Soup (Mmmm Mmmm) & Fresh Pineapple
Round THREE: A good portion of crisp salad greens with the best ranch of your life
ROUND Four:  Bring on the Filet Oscar with a loaded baked potato
Round FIVE: Sour Cream Cheesecake with Raspberries & Chocolate-Amaretto Mousse
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST--THE FAREWELL Macaroon Cooks--
pure LOVE!


What an incredible day! Life doesn't get any better than sharing the best food with our very best friends!
Happy LoVe Day!!



2 comments:

  1. LAUR- I LOVE YOUR LONG HAIR! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines with your husband. You two are a perfect match! We (every one) miss you here! Love you a lot! Tell Ben hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our favorite rest! And crazy enough we get the exact same thing! LOVE the Oscar! You and Ben look so happy! I to0~ LOVE your long hair! Love your insides & outsides!

    ReplyDelete