Monday, February 7, 2011

THE large "BOWLS" of grub--

We MOST DEFINATELY
found our ETERNAL company for the Super Bowl! 

Never before in the history of Bowl Games has there been a spread like THIS-- 


 We had HOME MADE~ Quac, Nacho's, Salsa, Salad, Wings, Ribs, Cinnamon Rolls, Macaroons, Pizza, Wieners, Meat Balls, 7-Layer Dip, Cheese Cake, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Potato Salad, Chocolate Dipped Pretzels and Coconut Brownies... Bring on the L B's BABY! 

As good as the food was, we were most thrilled that our PACKS WON!  
GO GREEN BAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Laur! You look so beautiful and SOOO HAPPY! Thanks to Ben, YAY! I love him already! Don't stop blogging so I can stay caught up! <3 You crack me up. I love your posts because I can actually hear you talking! haha! I need to start a blog!! Let's start running and biking again once it warms up! Are you doing Lotoja this year?? MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete