Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Estrace + Lupron = hormonal female


















Today I start 2mg of Estrace morning and night with 5 units of Lupron. Estradiol is a form of estrogen, a female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Estrogen helps thicken and maintain the endometrial lining of the uterus.

I have enjoyed acupuncture up until this week. Now that I have been on Lupron for two weeks my patience are short and my pain tolerance is low. I feel every needle go in and it sends a shock through my body, like it hits a nerve. I try to tune out after the needles are all in and relax but this week was more difficult then normal. Lisa attached electrodes to my stomach needles to stimulate uterine lining. It is so uncomfortable! I laid there praying this cycle is successful as tears ran down my face. There is nothing like wanting something so much but having no control over it happening. I have never in my life put so much faith and trust in The Lords hands. 






























I am thankful for modern medicine but what the hell happened to enjoyable sex to make a baby??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment