Sunday, June 16, 2013

Injections begin....

INJECTIONS BEGIN...
1. LUPRON- aka the Loopy drug. I have been on this for two weeks already. My unlucky husband!! While it is important to stimulate several eggs, it is equally important to prevent the release of the eggs prior to the egg retrieval. Lueprolide Adetate (Lupron) prevents ovulation and increases the number of eggs that are retrieved from the ovaries. The injection is administered just below the skin in the abdomen.

SIDE EFFECTS: Hot flashes, headaches, severe mood swings, dryness, bone loss and painful intercourse.... so bring on MENOPAUSE!!



It didn't feel good but it also didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Benny was a saint today and gave me my very first injection. It officially begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment