Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birth Control + Laurie = WATCH OUT!

It's official--- I'm NO FAN of birth control....


















The first day we decided on IVF our doc prescribed a high dose birth control pill to help prevent my body from releasing hormones that could stimulate natural ovulation. During that week we decided to wait one more cycle for our direct doc to oversee our IVF. Each doc cycles every 12 weeks so this puts me on Birth Control for longer than expected. You never take the last week of Placebo pills which puts your hormones in an absolute frenzy  I have been on birth control for 7 weeks. I'm hating it and Ben may possibly be hating it more. I'm an emotional wreck which those close to me know.... is anybody but me. 

My goods arrived in the mail yesterday. They overnight the meds to your house. I feel like a druggy with all this jazz sitting on my kitchen table.

























 I start my Lupron shots tomorrow in my tummy. I am nervous!






















The journey continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment