Thursday, December 12, 2013

Morning SICKNESS times a TWO

It is official. 6 weeks came and so did the all day throwing up and nausea. I can't keep a single thing down. I've lost 8 lbs and dream of the day when ANYTHING sounds good. You know its bad when you get nauseous doing extractions during a facial. Nothing smells but the look of it kills me these days. This has always been one of my favorite things to do but its now on my 110 things I never wish to do again along with smelling onions and garlic. Thanksgiving was rough!

Ben and I went to Walmart to grocery shop and I didn't even make it through the front door without throwing up. Do they cook grease monkeys by the door? It is THE MOST revolting smell alive. I know they have the grease shop right at the door where you can buy their chicken legs but come on people, is this smell really necessary?!

I had my first doc appt with Dr. Ponder and she was SO EXCITED we were pregnant! She has been through the trenches with us and our miscarriages. My IVF doc wanted me to see a high risk doctor and when I told her that she said; "Don't even think about switching doctors, I will be delivering these babies." That made me feel good. We have been through 7 crazy years of jazz and I do love her!

She is definitely concerned about my weight. I'm officially diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum so the next stop is IV's every other day! She said I will feel much better if I can keep down the nausea medication and with an IV it will be close to automatic relief. I am surely excited about this! I have tried it all and the only relief I get is when I'm asleep so I'm afraid that is ALL I WANT to do!

Props to Benny for holding my hair while I violently puke during all times of the day and night. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Not to mention eating out almost every meal because I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING in our house. Love is certainly unselfish! Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment