Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CRAFTastic!


 Shan and I decided we would make head bands a couple weeks ago for our craft project of the week. When I say decided-- she really gave me a lesson! Since then it has turned into a much larger project than anticipated. At the beginning I wanted one and there was NO WAY I was going to spend money on something I knew I could make with a little finagling! This week one of my skin care clients came over for a microderm and saw the head bands. She loved them and insisted on taking them to her salon and a friends boutique. They were a hit and since then I have been the headband queen. 
These are THE BEST when you are feelin' a pony which is an every day occurrence for me. 

 Here are a few, they turned out Pretty Dang Cute -- if I do say so myself!!
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM Laur! I want one or two... or THREE! As many as it takes to stay hip with a pony. Best idea ever! Let me know how much and lets get together Monday.

    ReplyDelete