Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hurricane Michel

 
WOW!! It has been a crazy six months. When it rains it pours and we had Hurricane Michel stop by for a visit. Things have settled down... THANKFULLY and we are back to our normal (what's normal?) selves! I am thankful more than ever for an incredible husband that understands me! He knows my needs and definitely knows whats best for me even when I don't seem to know. He is the man of my dreams. My love for him continues to grow more with every day. I am blessed to be by his side. Life is a whirl wind!! Just when you think you have it ALL figured out, it is time to laugh cause there is always something in store for more personal growth, learning and development.

I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for taking me by the hand... and some times more in his arms and holding me tight through tough days. I am humble and grateful for all that we have in our lives. We are truly blessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment