Sunday, August 28, 2011

To DIE FOR Potato Salad--

 
What is a BBQ without some good potato salad?? It most definitely IS NOT so here is one of the best! This summer has gone by so fast for us. I cannot believe I have only made this once this entire summer—today, being twice! Every time I make it I, along with others want to 
lick the bowl clean so with that said...
I hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!!

Ingredients:

  • 8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
  • 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 celery ribs, sliced
  • 1 cup onion, minced
  • 5 hard-boiled eggs
  • paprika

 Directions:

  • Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done.
  • Cool to room temperature 
  • Place diced potatoes in a large bowl. 
  • Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder and pepper in another bowl. 
  • Add to potatoes.
  • Add celery and onions and mix well.
  • Stir eggs
  • Sprinkle a little paprika on top

    *Serves about 8, 1 cup servings!

3 comments:

  1. what?? you have a blog! how exciting. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just copied this.. and will probably make it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this. How are you? I miss you SOOO much! If you are ever in Denver come see us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete